One of the most effective, highly rated and safe sunscreens for infants, children, adults and anyone with sensitive skin. Through the use of safe ingredients and work with leading scientists, this product addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in most sunscreens and consumer products. This Sunscreen is recommended by dermatologists and the standard for sunscreens. It is a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a water resistance rating of 80 minutes. This is a physical sunscreen, meaning, it works immediately upon application. This mineral based formulation uses only non-nano particle zinc oxide. It does not use Titanium dioxide, a substance out body cannot metabolise. Read our Knowledge Base to understand why this is important.
- Top rated on EWG’s Skin Deep since its creation in 2010 – Rated “I”.
- 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Body Care requirements.
- Provides 97% UV absorption across the entire UVA & UVB spectrum
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, Oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane or toxic chemicals.
- No aerosol. No ineffective wipes. No animal testing or animal products.
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel. For face and body.
- Read the knowledgebase in our site for more information (links below). Spending time in the sun increases one’s risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum protection with an SPF value of 15 or higher.
- Other sun protection measures including include limit time in the sun, especially between 10 o’clock in the morning to 3 o’clock in the afternoon and wearing long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Skin of young children under the age of 6 months is very sensitive. It is absolutely critical that exposure to harsh sun be limited and that their skin be well protected.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Additional Reading (Click on links below)
Moles vs Skin Cancer
Types of UV Rays
Sunscreens & SPF Values