This is a problem many people face, especially ladies. So what is this nasty bumpy stuff? It’s a combinations of swollen fat cells, water and waste fluids. So how is it formed? It’s a combination of diet, hormonal balance, diet change, aging and exercise.
It happens in 5 steps.
- Fat metabolism is disturbed
- Fat cells increase in size
- Fat cells squeeze capillaries and disrupt micro circulation
- Skins collagen & elastin support structure breaks down
- Fluid retention increases
The image explains this quite clearly
Simple enough, the formation of cellulite is known. But, getting rid of it is a whole other story. So, to decrease cellulite, choose products with ingredients that can concentrate cellular energy to help do the following
- Break down fat
- Reduce fat storage
- Increase circulation to remove toxins
- Increase the firmness of the skin
- Even out affected areas
This is best done by eating correctly, exercise and massaging the affected areas with the right topical creams & related products
Our Seaweed Bath Anti-Cellulite products do just this. The soap helps massage the affected areas and the cream penetrates the skin and helps drain the retained fluids.
LINK TO : CELLULITE CONTROL PRODUCTS